APPLYING FOR A BUSINESS VISA
OUR CHICAGO IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY CAN HELP
If you are from another country, you must attain a business visa in order to work in the U.S. The immigration legal system can be complicated. When you need a business visa to work in the U.S., you may need the legal counsel of a skilled Chicago immigration lawyer from the Fisher Legal Group.
We offer free case evaluations! Call today to schedule yours.
TYPES OF BUSINESS VISAS YOU CAN APPLY FOR
With such a wide range of business visas, it is easy to be confused about which one you should apply for. A skilled immigration attorney can help determine which business visa is applicable to you.
Some examples of common business visas:
- H-1B visas: Allows companies to employ foreign workers in occupations that require technical expertise.
- H-2B visas: For employers of foreign workers employed in seasonal non-agriculture positions.
- L1 visas: Allows the transfer employees from foreign branches into the U.S.
- O-1 visas: For short term work for workers in the sciences, arts, athletics, education, or business.
- P visas: For entertainers and athletes with a job offer, and can include families.
Our firm is up to date on all the recent immigration law and visa protocol, ensuring that the counsel we provide is efficient and high quality. You shouldn’t have to wait any longer than necessary to pursue your career goals.
LEGAL ASSISTANCE YOU CAN COUNT ON
Our award winning service has helped numerous clients throughout Chicago with their immigration and visa issues. If you feel overwhelmed, our immigration lawyer can guide you through each step of the process and take them time to address any questions or concerns you may have. Let our team help you when you’re ready to pursue your career goals in the U.S.
Contact the Fisher Legal Group today for any of your immigration needs!
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (312) 971-5760