SEEKING EMPLOYMENT-BASED, NON-PERMANENT RESIDENCY?
CONTACT A SEASONED CHICAGO IMMIGRATION LAWYER, (312) 971-5760
If you are interested in entering the U.S. on a temporary basis, you must obtain a non-permanent, non-immigrant visa. In order to begin and successfully obtain this visa, your employer must file a petition on your behalf. At The Fisher Legal Group, our Chicago employment immigration attorneys are here to help select which visa meets your needs and navigate the complex process with you.
There are many different types of non-immigrant, temporary work visas which are available, including:
- H-1B Visa: Individuals in specialty occupations, have completed higher education, or those who have highly specialized knowledge.
- H-2A Visa: Individuals who are seasonal or temporary agricultural workers.
- H-2B Visa: Individuals who are temporary or seasonal workers, working in other sectors than agriculture.
- H-3 Visa: Individuals who are entering the United States for training other than medical or academics.
- I Visa: Individuals who are representatives of foreign media, radio, press, or film.
- L Visa: Individuals who are intra-company transferees who want to work abroad continuously for one year (at an affiliate, branch, parent, or subsidiary) of the same employer.
- O-1 Visa: Individuals who possess special abilities in the sciences, arts, business, athletics, or education.
- O-2 Visa: Individuals accompanying O-1 Visa holders abroad in the U.S.
- P-1 Visa: Individuals who are internationally recognized athletes or part of entertainment entities.
- P-2 Visa: Individual artists or entertainers who are performing under a reciprocal exchange program.
- P-3 Visa: Individuals who are artists, entertainers, or performers involved in a cultural program.
- Q-1 Visa: Individuals who participate in an international cultural exchange program.
- R-1 Visa: Individuals who are religious workers of any denomination.
CALL US AT (312) 971-5760 TO SCHEDULE A FREE CASE EVALUATION
Over the years, our legal team has represented thousands of cases and we are ready to help you with your work visa application. Whether you are an employer trying to gain access for your temporary worker, or an individual seeking access to the U.S., we can guide you through all the steps from start to finish.
Call our Chicago firm now at (312) 971-5760 to get started!
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (312) 971-5760