CHICAGO IMMIGRATION APPEALS ATTORNEY
HOW DO I APPEAL AN IMMIGRATION DECISION?
If you are trying to enter the United States or apply for a Visa as an immigrant temporarily living in the country, you have likely realized by now that it can be a very difficult and painstaking process. At Fisher Legal Group, our Chicago immigration lawyers help individuals like you with immigration appeals for their denied permanent residency applications. Do not lose hope if your petition or application was denied by the USCIS, because there may be an opportunity to appeal the decision to either the Board of Immigration Appeals or the Administrative Appeals Office. With thousands of cases under our belt, we have helped many individuals and families successfully appeal their applications. Our track record is proven, and our legal knowledge is unparalleled, as demonstrated by our AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDANCE THROUGHOUT YOUR APPEAL
We can help you petition any immigration appeal, regardless of the reasons for your denial. We will work with you to remedy the situation, and help to make sure you are on track to achieve your immigration goals.
Some common reasons for denied immigration applications include:
- When you have provided incomplete or inaccurate information and have been denied a visa or permanent residence status
- When you have been charged with immigration fraud or falsifying documents
- When your case was denied because a mistake was made by the judge or an adjudicating officer
- When you had previous counsel who handled your case negligently
- When you would like an opportunity to strengthen or clarify your petition or application
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR APPEALS IN A FREE CASE REVIEW: (312) 971-5760
Whether you know the exact reason your petition was denied or you are uncertain, it is still very important to get in touch with an immigration lawyer who can help. If you choose to have us represent you, we dedicate ourselves to helping in any way we can.
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (312) 971-5760